Wait! I know! I’ll give this Fire Stone to Pixie for Christmas! She’ll love it, thank you, Kodanderp!
((I’m just minding my business when I come home and see that somebody gave Vulpix a fire stone too! Sorry it’s super rushed, but thanks to Monferno for teaching me how to finally make my lines look smooth. Unfortnately, it won’t let me use my textures when I use this style. What do you guys think? Smooth lines and no textures or my usual bold lines with my fur textures?))
- yousirrapudgypenguin likes this
- lenore-ragamuffin reblogged this from askgrowlithe
- pokr5 answered: I like the textures, but I’m ok with both styles.
- icouldbehappy likes this
- ask-electrike likes this
- asknidoking likes this
- sketchlynx answered: I really love this! Can you teach me how to do this? Do I need SAI?
- jollynerd likes this
- ask-treecko likes this
- askarcanine answered: [ nothing wrong with a little bit of both! ]
- asksapphire answered: Smooth lines, no textures. Looks cartoony :D
- askgrowlithe posted this